Bachelorette Survival Kit
Happy Happy New Year! I honestly haven’t posted in awhile that it took me awhile to navigate my own webpage! Lol! That’s not good, is it?? Well, I’m back after a tough 2016 and it is time to get back into the swing of things. What better way to start it off than a party favour (because who doesn’t like party favours, am I right?? or rather.. who doesn’t like parties???).
Being old and all, my friends are starting to get married (and starting to have babies). I’ve been given the title of bridesmaid and have been tasked with the glorious task of getting us all back on our feet after nights of crazy drinking and partying, in Bali, no less.
Now, let’s get on with it! What to include in a Bachelorette’s Survival Kit or.. Hen’s Survival Kit..or what we’ve called.. the Oh Shit Kit!
First things first. Dealing with the hangover aftermath. We gotta get rid of the massive headache and re-hydrate ASAP! I’ve included:
- Hydralyte Electrolyte Powder
Next! Let’s take care of the skin!
- Body Shop Shower Gel and Lotion with a loofah
- Face Mask (check some pics out on Instagram: @beautysavior)
- Lucas Paw Paw
Now that we’ve taken care of the basics, it’s on to getting dressed for the next night!
- ELF Liquid Lipstick
- Rimmel Lip Gloss Oh My Gloss!
- Maybelline ColorShow Eyeliner
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
- Rimmel 60 second Nail Polish
- Sally Hansen Nail file
Other knick knacks…
- BandAids (Wonder Woman ones, of course)
- Hand sanitizer (also Wonder woman ones, purchased from Chemist Warehouse)
- Cat ears (which girl doesn’t need cat ears?? got them from Kmart and they were awesome with our outfits)
- Hair ties
- Bobby pins
- Temporary tattoos to match the theme from Etsy! Unfortunately, these temp tatts were beautiful but didn’t last.. 🙁
The kits were a hit with the girls. Check out my Instagram (@beautysavior) to see what we got up to!
So there you have it, our “Oh SHIT! Kit”. May your hangovers be short and your fun be long!