Antipodean Beauties – Winter
Did you like my last Antipodean Beauties Challenge with Glitter? Today, I bring you another challenge – Winter.
When I think of winter, I think cold wintery night where it’s snowing outside and I’m snuggled up on the couch with some warm cocoa. Well, it does not snow in Australia.. not in Sydney CBD anyway (it snows once in a blue moon in some parts of Australia).. but who says you can’t capture winter snow? I captured mine.. ON MY NAILS!
Nail Polishes used:
- Zoya Ibiza (Dark Blue colour, you can use any brand)
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in White On
- Disposable plate
- Skewer (any tiny stick to mix the colours. You can even cut the “bud” part from a cotton bud so that it forms a mini mixing tool)
- Disposable make-up sponge (any cheap one will do, you can even use a clean dishwashing sponge)
- Apply one nice coat of dark blue nail polish and allow to dry
- Put one drop of dark blue nail polish on the plate and one drop of white nail polish next to it
- Use your mixing tool to mix the colours, being careful to leave a little bit of white left at the opposite end of the blue drop
- Take your sponge to lightly dab the mixed drop
- Dab the sponge on your nail, focusing the white part of your mixed drop on the tip of your nail
- Once dry, go over with top coat and you’re done!
This is my goodbye to winter!!!! Bring it on, SPRING!
Don’t forget to visit my other blogger friends!!!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to view this Linky Tools list…